As I sit here reflecting on the past day, I can't help but be so thankful! Mike was in a car accident yesterday, and to get that call (from him) was heart wrenching. Even though he said he was okay, it still shakes your core to know how quickly life can change in an instant.
I am so incredible thankful for him and my life has been forever changed because of his love for me. He really completes who I am. When I don't know what to do, He's the person I want to bounce ideas off of. He's the only opinion that really matters and he makes me feel so special.
He takes such gentle, compassionate care of me and makes sure all my needs and wants are exceeded.
It's day like yesterday that make you look at each other differently, thankfully, joyfully. Knowing that I get another night of laying in his arms and waking up to his kiss. I want to live more days looking at him this way and I hope that I never forget how fragile life is.
No comments:
Post a Comment