Wednesday, October 13, 2010

40 Reason's why I love my Husband


It's our four year anniversary tomorrow! Here's 40 things I love about my Husband!
  1. He's my best friend

  2. He loves God

  3. He's a hard worker

  4. He cooks for me (and rocks at it!)

  5. He does all the "manly" stuff, like take care of the cars, yard work and trash.

  6. He loves my family

  7. and his.

  8. He's a sports nut! (sometimes I don't love that, but today I so do!)

  9. He takes me on adventures

  10. He sticks to the budget, even when my number crunching makes no sense.

  11. He's a man of integrity who follows through with his promises

  12. He works out

  13. He makes amazing house projects

  14. He praises me in public

  15. He makes me feel beautiful

  16. He asks me to pray

  17. He remembers the little things, like getting me flowers just because

  18. He walks the dog when I'm too tired

  19. He lets me talk things out without interupting

  20. and then lets me call my mom

  21. He know all about technology (keeps me in the loop)

  22. He goes along with my crazy plans

  23. He turns off all the lights that I leave on after I go to bed

  24. He makes me feel safe

  25. He calls me during the day just to say "hi"

  26. He does the laundry

  27. He carries my bags when we go shopping

  28. and doesn't say anything when I go over "budget"

  29. He's a dreamer

  30. He calls me LATA

  31. He makes me a priority and his actions show

  32. He takes me out on dates

  33. He eats my gluten free meals

  34. and doesn't complain about how bad some of them taste

  35. He's a morning person

  36. He still holds the door for me

  37. He looks at me like he did 8 years ago

  38. He spoils me

  39. He gives me leg rubs almost every night and never complains

  40. He loves me!!

Michael, for all that you are, thank you. I love you so much and I am so thankful to be taking this next step with you. You are an amazing man of God, who loves his family unconditionally and serves people with a heart like Jesus. Thank you for guiding me these last four years and for loving me through it all. Happy Anniversary!

No comments: