Friday, February 27, 2009

American Greetings would be proud

Ever since we started dating, Mike has showered me with love through words. He used to be really into poetry. I think it was a great outlet for him to get his emotions down on paper.
Since we are high school sweethearts, we did a lot of note passing in the hall and through classes.
When we first started "talking" he got me my first card. It was a very random card "just because it was Tuesday". That was the first card of probably a hundred that I have received to date from my husband. And after six years of knowing this man he still remembers the little things. This morning I got a "Just because it's Friday card". He knows just what to say when I am feeling sad or happy. I am so thankful that I married my best friend. I have the best life!
I love you Homeboy!

2 comments:

Mike Baumann said...

You make it so easy to love You.

Kim Smith said...

I don't think I know many couples who are as much in love as you two are! You are a beautiful example of love and marriage, and you will be wonderful role models when you have kids. I'm sure of it! :)