Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Anniversary to me!! (I guess it's us)

Today marks my second anniversary to my wonderful hubby.
I feel so blessed to have married my best friend. Mike knows me inside and out, and chooses to love me every day inspite of that.
He is the most motivated, hard-working, dedicated person I know.
I love being his high school sweetheart. I can't remember a day without him!
He makes me feel protected and loved all the time.
He makes me adventurous and challenges me to try new things.
This last year was better then the first and I can't wait to see where this next year takes us ;)

Michael,
I love you like crazy!! Thank you for standing with me in the storms and trials. Thank you for taking this journey with me to Raleigh. I love you today!!! I can't wait to love you tomorrow!
Manda
xoxoxo

No comments: